I hope that you already know about split tests and the only way to fine-tune your sales funnel is to split test it!
Prerequisite — You should have knowledge about creating widgets Create a Simple Discounted Cross-sell Offer? — You should have knowledge about split tests (A/B/N Tests) What's a Split test (A/B test), how to use it effectively?
Let's discuss about aggressive copy strategy!
Core Logic: Testing different versions of translation texts (offer titles, button texts) Example: Offer title copy version #1 vs Offer title copy version #2
We've already know how to Create a Simple Discounted Cross-sell Offer?
So let's move to the second step.
This widget is the version #1 of split test.
- Click on
Copy Widgetof version #1 >
Copy As New Split Test To>
Now same copy of the widget has been created!
Let's change the text to another one.
- It's recommended to give at least
7 daysto run split test or at least
1000 impressionsto get the results
- If you give more time for split tests to run, will get better results.
View Analyticson the funnel
- Check the numbers there, see the revenue and conversions
- We can clearly see that
split test #Aperforms better
- You can run split test another 7 days - 14 days to get better results.
- If you still see massive rejection in a split test, it's doesn't make sense to keep it live.
Edit Funneland remove the losing split test
Split test #B
Hope you've got some value from this article. Let us know your feedback 🙂 We are excited to hear your thoughts.
Did we miss something? No worries! Message us by clicking the chat icon 💬 inside the app. Or Just email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org ✌️