Almost 80% of the limitations of the Upsell Funnel Engine app is directly dependent on the limitations of Shopify Draft Order. What is a Shopify draft order?
Important Upsell Funnel Engine uses Shopify Draft Order to apply discounts to the upsell/cross-sell offers if the widget has a discount associated with the UFE app.
You can read the limitation of Shopify Draft Order here. Limitations of Shopify Draft Order
- You can't use multiple upsell apps along with UFE Learn more here Multiple upsell apps and theme support?
- Some themes show product pages quickly while navigating from other pages (homepage or collection pages), this is done by pre-fetching the product details in the background, UFE doesn't support these case.
- Some themes also uses browser history API navigation to show pages quickly, UFE doesn't support that!
- You can't use coupon codes on the checkout page if the upsell widgets have discount enabled. Learn more here
- Shopify Payments Multi-currency is not supported on the checkout page if your upsell widget has discount enabled. Learn more here Shopify Multi-currency and Automatic discounts support?
- May not work on some themes, but we do support almost all themes. Learn more here Multiple upsell apps and theme support?
- Don't work with quick view product display popups
- May not compatible with Product Customisation Example: If you are selling a Dog belt with Dog's name and you want to upsell dog socks with dog's name, this case if not possible, we can't show custom field in the upsell popup for entering dog's name from the customer.
Hope you've got some value from this article. Let us know your feedback 🙂 We are excited to hear your thoughts.
Did we miss something? No worries! Message us by clicking the chat icon 💬 inside the app. Or Just email our team at email@example.com ✌️