Discount vs No discount + Coupon #3
I hope that you already know about split tests and the only way to fine-tune your sales funnel is to split test it!
Let's discuss the strategy! We will be split testing 2 versions of the widget, one with a 10% off discount offer vs no discount offer.
You need to create a coupon for example
SALE10in the Shopify Admin > Discounts for this strategy to work.
Core Logic: Testing different versions of discount of the offer Example: Percentage Off discount version #1 vs No discount version #2
We've already know how to Create a Simple Discounted Cross-sell Offer?
So let's move to the second step. This widget is the version #1 of split test.
- Click on
Copy Widgetof version #1 >
Copy As New Split Test To>
- This will make the first widget as
Split test #Aand creates
Split test #B
Now same copy of the widget has been created!
- Change the offer discount to 'No Discount' type on split test #B
You can also try Shopify Automatic Discounts also instead of
This is a good read How to use coupon / Shopify automatic discounts with UFE?
- It's recommended to give at least
7 daysto run split test or at least
1000 impressionsto get the results
- If you give more time for split tests to run, will get better results.
View Analyticson the funnel
- Check the numbers there, see the revenue and conversions
- We can clearly see that
split test #Aperforms better
- You can run split test another 7 days - 14 days to get better results.
- If you still see massive rejection in a split test, it's doesn't make sense to keep it live.
Edit Funneland remove the losing split test
Split test #B
Hope you've got some value from this article. Let us know your feedback 🙂 We are excited to hear your thoughts.
Did we miss something? No worries! Message us by clicking the chat icon 💬 inside the app. Or Just email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org ✌️